Thursday, May 31, 2007

Wilford Brimley = The Lorax?

Any Seussian fan can tell you the name of this website was taken from more than one of the good doctor's stories, and you could probably tell me the answer to the question. I'm a big Seuss fan and have been since before I could read, and that's why I was excited at my recent epiphany, even though no one I knew cared very much. After looking at a picture of Wilford Brimley it becomes painfully evident that he was the inspiration for the Lorax. He's the spitting-fuckin'-image. Don't take my word for it, look out below!



















You can’t see the Brim-fler
Behind his moustache
But if you are kind and pleasantly ask
He just might tell you
A story you won’t want to miss
About his new system
And how to check your diabetis.

No comments: